Adam is so cute!
Just chillin' while Chris gets the camera settings worked out.
Some random shots of us being goofy.
I just think this one looks really cool. Why does Adam look perfect in every shot and I'm always making a funny face?? I don't look very happy in this one. It's cause I was FREEZING!!

And of course we had to send announcements to France. I think the French version just looks fancier, don't you?
3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. You were such a good sport to stay out in the cold for so long.
The French version of your invitation is really cool!
Love ya!
this series of photos are my favorite of you and adam. you both look great -- adam is incredibly handsome, and your eyes are so blue!!! i know it was cold, but it was definitely worth it for these memories. love, julie
Your announcements turned out beautifully (in French and English!). I am still very impressed.
Post a Comment