We only had a week before Adam left for Mass for Christmas break. One afternoon we borrowed my mom's car to go shopping for a wedding gift for one of my friends and since we were already out we stopped at a few jewelers. Ring shopping was very difficult for me. I HATE expressing opinions. And to make matters worse, you have to talk to the salesperson! Good thing I had Adam with me so I could make him do all the talking. I tried on lots of different rings, but ultimately I came home with no better idea of what I wanted. I told Adam I wanted the ring he picked out for me.
He languished over this decision, it seemed. Did I want a solitaire? Did I want a sapphire with diamonds or a diamond with sapphires? What cut did I want? What about the band? Etc. Poor man! I was no help to him at all. But I really didn't care. I was more excited about getting a ring that Adam had picked out just for me than in getting a ring that looked a particular way. (And just wait 'til you see the ring he picked out. Perfect!!!)
1 comment:
It IS perfect!! As soon as I saw it, I knew he couldn't have made a better choice. Of course, I also knew that ANY ring he gave you would have been perfect in your eyes.
I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment