Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do you hear me talking to you
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my
Baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
Feel you whisper across the sea
 Keep you with me, in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

-Jason Mraz




3 comments:

Becca said...

This is beautiful, Mely. My heart is with you.

C, J, and T said...

I've been thinking of you both all week and I miss both of you.

julie said...

melon, we have been singing along to this awesome song for weeks and i hadn't yet realized how absolutely perfect it is for you and adam. i mean, i knew the "in love with my best friend" was perfect, but really the whole song matches your romance wonderfully. thanks for this super cute post. now i will hear this song with new ears.