Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Amazing Husband

Happy 26th Birthday, Adam my Love!  I am so grateful that I have you for my husband.  I love you so very much.  I can't even tell you how happy you make me.  Just the thought of who you are makes me giddy with joy.  I never imagined there could be someone as thoughtful, kind, sweet, considerate, handsome, righteous, romantic, fun, adorable, loving, good, protective, crazy, smart, nerdy, and hot as you are, who plays the trombone, to boot!  You are the best man I've ever met and I still think you're crazy for loving me back.  But I'm certainly not going to complain!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday, my Love.  I'll be enjoying some awesome goodies on your behalf.  I hope I got the right kind of gummy bears!  I love you forever!


Well, I guess these gummy bears will do...


  

8 comments:

Hew said...

wait, you can't think of anyone more nerdy than adam? :)

Happy Birthday, Adam!! I hope you enjoy it. Look, I'm actually congratulating you ON your birthday! Of course, that's only with the loving help of your wife:)

Fred said...

Adam couldn't have made a better choice in a wife. He looked for a helpmeet and found a perfect fit for himself. In so doing he blessed his brothers and sister with a marvelous sister and Mom and I with a dear daughter. We love both of you dearly and look forward to being together eternally as a family.

Love,

Dad

Jo said...

Amen on the nerdy!! And you are amazing Mel!! I hope you had a fabulous Adam's birthday.

julie said...

wonderful words mel, in tribute to your amazing husband. how'd you get so LUCKY!? ;) just kidding -- you both made exactly the right, best choice. i know of very few perfect matches, but you guys are at the top of the list.

if i haven't said it lately, thank you so much for this blog -- i love reading your thoughts about adam and getting to relive that time in your lives.

Anonymous said...

i commented on julie's blog and i say it again!! i am so happy that you have the love of a wonderful man! i was thinking of you today and love you dearly. eat some of those bears for us too! with much love, amy

marmee said...

Missy,
I don't know what happened to the comment I left yesterday, but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of Adam - and you - all day and that I love you both. Everyone who knew Adam, and many more who didn't, can come here to your blog and get a true feel for how amazing he was and what a wonderful person you are for keeping his memory so vivid. We all truly do miss his physical presence, but YOU are making it possible for all of us to have him still as part of our lives.
Stay strong, my sweet girl - you have a lot of people who love you more than you know!

Lynne said...

A day late but just as happy for two such wonderful people. Happy Birthday Adam, love you Mel!

Lynne

C, J, and T said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Mel, funny you should mention the gummy bears. Once at work I had some and offered him a few and he said "what kind are they?" I showed him and he said "eh, I guess they'll do."
Crack me up.