Monday, October 27, 2008

Best Day Ever (Part 3)



After our photo shoot, Adam and I went back inside to change into our regular clothing.  Neither of us wanted to wear our wedding clothes in the car for over two hours.  (Okay, secretly I did, but my skirt would have been all wrinkled from being crammed into the car and I couldn't have that!)  By this point, the only person still with us was Chris since he was our photographer!  So we all rode home together.  We made a quick stop at my house so we could grab my luggage for the honeymoon before heading over to the church to help with reception set-up.



I really don't remember much of what went on that evening.  It completely FLEW by!  I don't even know if I helped at all.  Our family and a few wonderful friends were all there working hard to set up the decorations and food for us.  I hurried to change back into my wedding gown and came late to my own reception!  We had a wonderful time visiting with our friends and family. 

 



Before I knew it, it was time to leave and Adam was leading me outside.  There, to my surprise, was a beautiful Cinderella carriage waiting to whisk us away.  It was perfect!  I truly felt like a princess that day.  Adam and I bid adieu to all our friends and family, boarded the carriage, and were off on our honeymoon.  We were to stay the first night at the elegant Hines Mansion Bed and Breakfast before setting off in the morning for, you guessed it, DISNEYWORLD!!!




2 comments:

Nanci said...

Yay, you're back!

It was a wonderful day. You truly are a princess!

Christy said...

What a perfect day! Everything was beautiful from the cake to the carriage! What pefect happy memories!