Monday, June 23, 2008

It's late and I can't think of a good title...

I have to admit I have a double standard.  When Adam was shopping for my engagement ring, I told him he had to pick it out.  When it was time for me to buy Adam a wedding ring, I dragged him to the jeweler's and made him decide on every little detail.  And boy did he agonize over each detail!  Actually, there are many more options for men's wedding bands than I had ever imagined, so I don't blame him at all for having a hard time deciding.  I wish I could tell you what kind of metal it's made of and what type of finish it has, but I really can't remember.  I don't pay close enough attention to little details I guess.  It is a beautiful ring, though.  Adam, of course, did an excellent job.

After Adam finished designing his wedding ring, we ordered one for me.  In order to have it fit right up against my engagement ring, I had to loan it to them so it could be custom made.  Strange how naked and bare my left hand felt without that ring there even though I'd only been wearing it a few months.  I guess it just belongs there.  


3 comments:

marmee said...

Beautiful memories, Sweetie.
I love you!
Mom

Messimoo said...

They look beautiful together, as do you guys!

Christy said...

I love your reading your memories! THank you for helping me remember how darn cute two are!