Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Adam my Love!!!

I realize this is out of sequence with the storyline of my blog, but, just like Adam's birthday, I couldn't let it go unacknowledged. Two years ago today Adam and I were married for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple. It was THE happiest day of my life and it will only be topped by the day we are reunited once more, never to be parted again. I wake up every day hoping today's the day, and I know it WILL happen! I'm just trying to be patient.


Happy Second Anniversary, my Love! These have been the best two years of my life, if just because I am your wife. I love you forever, Adam!!!


("You see, I'm a bit of a poet. And you did not know it." We'll be best friends for life if you can name that movie....:)

7 comments:

julieb said...

happy anniversary!!! "if ever man were loved by wife..." (name that poet and WE will be best friends forever. extra points for naming the poem.)

it was a beautiful spring day in manti, utah....

julieb said...

also, i CAN name that movie, but we're already bff, so i'll give someone else a chance.

Anonymous said...

again!? what am i, cut glass? you are forgetting a bff here!! but i know the movie, too! happy anniversary mel! i went to the orlando temple last night and thought of you and adam the whole time. love you! bec

Josh said...

I'm going with "The Princess Bride", though I couldn't say 100% (though admitting such just might invalidate the promised bff-ness...)

Great picture!

Mel said...

josh, i'm afraid that is incorrect! but don't worry, we can still be friends. just not necessarily for life... :) thanks for participating, though!

by the way, you've seen this movie before. i know it for a fact because you were at my house when you watched it... ring any bells?

julieb said...

when can we answer the movie question??? any more takers out there?

Elizabeth said...

Awh, this made me emotional.

I'm sure it was the best day of HIS life, too.