Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Like I'm Losing My Mind




I can't believe I almost forgot about our drive through Vermont on the way home from New York!  Man alive!  We took the scenic route and decided to visit the Joseph Smith Memorial in Sharon, Vermont.  We even got a sneak peak at the new Joseph Smith movie that had just started playing in Salt Lake.  It was so good!  I loved it!  Unfortunately it was freezing cold, go figure, so we didn't spend too much time wandering around the memorial.  Besides, most everything was covered in snow!  

Wednesday finally arrived and it was time for me to fly back to Provo.  That morning Adam and I took some pictures outside the house in Sutton.  I even had him make a snow angel for me. :)  Then we headed back to Boston to say goodbye.  It was easier to part knowing I would be with Adam again in just a few days, but that didn't mean I had to like it.  My travel home proved to be much less emotional and stressful.  I arrived in Provo without difficulty.


The next couple days of the Christmas break were ruined when I got a terrible stomach virus!  Marmee and I had gone to the bookstore where I purchased mine and even some of Adam's textbooks (the French lit. ones which he never read!) and by the time I got home I felt awful!  I still wasn't completely recovered by Saturday, but I wasn't going to let anything keep me from going to the airport to pick up my man!  Of course, it was kinda a bummer that as soon as we got back to Provo, I had to go in to work.  At least Adam would be coming in later that afternoon.

No comments: