Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The More I See You

Considering Friday was a holiday, I'm sure Adam and I were together, but I don't remember what we did then or on Saturday. (If anybody remembers, let me know!) By Sunday afternoon, the family was still eating Thanksgiving leftovers and Adam was invited to join us. This was the first time we had gotten together on a Sunday. It certainly wasn't the last.

After dinner, Chris decided he wanted to practice using his nice, new, fancy camera. And he needed subjects. So Adam and I posed for a few shots. It was a little early for us to be having portraits made together. A little foreshadowing, perhaps?



Adam had this one turned into his instant messaging picture. Crazy boy!




That's one lucky girl with that handsome man.



Personally, I prefer the ones of just Adam.

No comments: