Friday, January 11, 2008

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss

I had to work the graveyard shift on Saturday night into Sunday morning, so I was going to have to be in to work at 11:00 p.m. I don't think Adam got off work until around 8:00 p.m. so we decided just to have dinner and watch a movie at his apartment in Heritage. He made me "pasta with red sauce." (I'm not really sure how that is distinct from spaghetti, but that's what he called it. :) Then we watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (or was it Chamber of Secrets?) We only managed to watch half of it before it was time for him to walk me to work. It was about five minutes before time for us to leave, when Adam leaned over and kissed me!!! Then he got up and left the room. He came back a minute later with shoes and socks in hand so he could walk me to the ASB.

He walked me all the way to the dispatch center, piquing the curiosity of the dispatcher who was waiting for me to take over. Then he left, followed shortly by everyone else. And I was left all alone with no one to talk to about this major new development! If I'd gone home I could at least have gone to sleep and dreamt about Adam!

1 comment:

Jon Becca James said...

that first kiss . . . *sigh* . . . isn't it wonderful?