Sunday, November 25, 2007

What the heck?

Hello everyone,

Well, there's been a lot of talk about blogging this week in my family, and I thought it might be kinda funny to start up my own blog. I don't know if I really want to do this, but I figure I can at least give it a shot. Given the fact that its almost 2:30 a.m., I don't think I'll post anything real tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

P. S. Does the title make sense to you? Adam used to use that in emails and instant messages. I actually had to have him explain what it meant to me. Sometimes I'm a little dense. (For anyone who is as clueless as me, the <3 is supposed to look like a heart. Maybe I can find a better font...)

2 comments:

julieb said...

chris thought your symbol meant i am less than 3 adam. i'm so glad you have a blog. are you telling others besides me? keep it up.

Jon Becca James said...

I thought it looked like either a heart or two lips puckered up in a kiss; both which I thought were appropriate :). I'm glad you started this blog, li'l sister. Becca